[Openstack] [nova]Compute node restart

Ajay Kalambur (akalambu) akalambu at cisco.com
Fri Jan 9 19:18:08 UTC 2015

I actually rebooted the compute node gracefully and took a few minutes to come up
During this time the controller reported the compute agent and network agent as down as expected. But issue is when a compute node is Down why during this interval VM is reported as Active and Running
After the compute node came back up the agents went back online. Throughput this whole test the VM showed Active/Running. I would expect it to transition to Shutoff and than to Active/Running once node is back up