[Openstack] [juno][DVR]

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Fri Jan 2 16:23:52 UTC 2015

Hi Subbareddy,

Can you run that command again and then take a look at /var/log/neutron/server.log? It should give some indication as to what went wrong.

If you'd like, I wouldn't mind seeing your l3_agent.ini, neutron.conf, and ml2_conf.ini from the controller/compute nodes if you want to post them somewhere.

James