[Openstack] Advantages of integrating OpenDayLight with OpenStack

Janki Chhatbar jankihchhatbar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 11:43:49 UTC 2015

Hi

I ma new to OpenStack. As a final year thesis project, I am working on
intergrating OpenStack and OpenDayLight. Can anyone answer the following
questions or suggest links from where the answer could be found?

What are the end -user benefits of integrating openstack with opendaylight?
Also what role will opendaylight have in OpenStack?
If we have ODL integrated with OpenStack, we wont be needing Neutron?

Thanking you

Janki Chhatbar
M.Tech (Embedded Systems)
Nirma University