[Openstack] Live Migration of VMs without shared storage

somshekar kadam som_kadam at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 26 14:09:07 UTC 2015

Remo, thanks for the reply.
missed this using Juno version of openstack

Regards
Neelu

     On Thursday, 26 February 2015 7:31 PM, somshekar kadam <som_kadam at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

 Remo,

We are using ubuntu 14.04 trusty.
We are using Multi node setup using nova-network , flat-dhcp.
single controller and multiple compute nodes.
Can you share the details of configuration you had to do to make it working, it will be useful.

thanks in advance

Regards
Neelu