[Openstack] OpenStack Regions

Raghavendra Lad lad.raghavendra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:40:06 UTC 2015

Hi ,

Please let me know if we can go ahead and create cells.
I have the API (parent) and childcell1 and childcell2. I followed open
stack doc.

I have the rabbit settings and nova-manage commands on parent it works
fine. On the child cells it gives
Operational error insert cells error. Any thoughts, help would be
appreciated.

The regions write up is very helpful.

Regards,
Raghavendra Lad