[Openstack] OpenSource Payment / Billing Project?

Lance Haig lance at haigmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:37:18 UTC 2015

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for the email.

I did take a look at Ceilometer but as I understand it it just gathers
the information but does not have the ability to present this to the users.

I was looking for a customer facing "tool" similar to ehat is mentioned here

A list of the billing system implementations that could use the Metering
system when it becomes available.

  * Doughhttps://github.com/lzyeval/dough
  * trystack.org billinghttps://github.com/trystack/dash_billing
  * nova-billinghttps://github.com/griddynamics/nova-billing

But is actively developed and used.

Thank you

Lance

On 24/02/2015 12:41, vishal yadav wrote:
> OpenStack Ceilometer is such project. Reference:
> 1) https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ceilometer
> 2)
> http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/content/ch_admin-openstack-telemetry.html
>
> Vishal.
>

> On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 4:58 AM, Lance Haig <lance at haigmail.com
> <mailto:lance at haigmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     Is there an open source payment / billing project that works right
>     now?
>     I have looked at this page on the wiki
>     https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/EfficientMetering
>
>     And all the projects hosted there were last committed to 3 years
>     ago or are missing.
>
>     I am sure someone here has either found something or is using
>     something and I would appreciate help finding it.
>
>     Regards
>
>     Lance
>
>     --
>     Lance Haig