[Openstack] Help regarding Swift Tese cases

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Feb 18 14:42:14 UTC 2015

Sounds like what you're looking for are Swift's probe tests. These take a cluster of a known configuration and test that the cluster components work together as expected. eg PUT some data, delete one replica, run replication, and ensure that the missing replica is restored.

The auditors and replicators are also tests via Swift's unit tests.

--John