[Openstack] Fwd: Help regarding Swift Tese cases

saurabh suman 90.suman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:59:06 UTC 2015

Hi ,

I am planning to do unit testing of Swift. As discussed above,there are lot
many APIs test which tests the swift functionality but I was wondering what
all other cases that can be added to scenario testing. I don't see any
negative or stress testing of Swift module.
Can you please guide or suggest some possible scenarios to add.

Futher I don't see any test cases testing the functionality of *Auditors * and
*Replicators.* Can anyone guide me if they are present. In case
they are not, how is there fucntionality tested.

Regards,
Saurav