[Openstack] How to consume my own OpenDayLight NB API from Neutron ML2 Mechanisam Driver

Abdul Rasheed Shaik ABDUL.RASHEED at LNTTECHSERVICES.COM
Tue Feb 17 12:53:27 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I have some NB APIs from the OpenDayLight Controller, which I want to consume from my ML2 plug-in mechanism driver. But the OpenStack has only standard CRUD NB API NETWORK/SUBNET/PORTS.  Since my ODL API needs different input parameters than, that the standard OpenStack NB APIs. So, I can't use them directly.

Can you please let me know, Do I need to add a new NB API for the OpenStack to consume my ODL APIs?  Or, is there any way we can use the standard APIs to consume my ODL APIs?

FYI: My ODL NB API is used to create some L2 service on HW Switch with parameters like (in-port, out-port, service name, vlanId)

Please suggest some idea.

Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Rasheed.

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.