[Openstack] customizing trove instances security group

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Thu Feb 12 13:09:03 UTC 2015

Ali,

Mark's answer below would address the networking part, I just wanted to highlight the other pieces here that are that if your trove image has a public key (typically ~/.ssh/authorized_keys) and you know the user name, and an SSH server is installed and running, getting to the instance on SSH is merely a matter of adjusting the networking to allow access on route 22. There's nothing special in trove in this regard; that which you would do with Nova will work with Trove.

Hope that helps,

-amrith