[Openstack] centos 5 image creation

Marcelo Roccasalva roccas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:45:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

I need a centos 5.4 image and, as I can't found one, I tried to build one
following http://docs.openstack.org/image-guide/content/virt-manager.html
doc. Everything appears ok, but when I instanciate it, I get:

Filesystem type id ext2fs, partition type 0x83
kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-400.1.1.el5 ro root=LABEL=/ console=tty0
console=ttyS0,115200n8 serial
   [Linux-bzImage, setup=0x1e00, size=0x1d10b4]

Error 16: Inconsistent filesystem structure

Press any key to continue...

I've installed on a qcow2 file with virt-manager, with only one ext3
filesystem, no swap, no LVM, virtio disk and network. The image boots ok on
kvm.

I don't know where to start... Any help will be appreciated!

--
Marcelo

"¿No será acaso que esta vida moderna está teniendo más de moderna que de
vida?" (Mafalda)