[Openstack] Help regarding Swift Tese cases

saurabh suman 90.suman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:22:10 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am planning to implement cloud storage using openstack swift. Now to test
the swift functionality,as far as I know, there is only one test case
related to  swift *test_swift_basic_ops.py* present at  the path
*openstack/tempest/tree/master/tempest/scenario
.*

I was wondering if there are other test cases related to swift
functionality present.

Please let me know where can I find those test cases. In case if only a
single test case is available ,can anyone guide me through writing a new
test case for testing swift.

Regards,
Saurav Suman