[Openstack] [heat] MultiNIC VM default Gateway

Heinonen, Johanna (NSN - FI/Espoo) johanna.heinonen at nsn.com
Fri Feb 6 04:41:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am experimenting with heat and have a template that creates a multinic VM (3 interfaces). One interface has floating IP and connectivity outside. The problem is that I do not know how to specify the default gateway of the VM.  If it is not to the network that has floating IP the connectivity outside is not working. In HOT template where can I specify this explicitly?
(I have tried also to put the interfaces in different order in hope that it would help, but the result seems to be somehow random)

Best regards,
Johanna