[Openstack] Openstack icehous one controller and two compute node

Fiorenza Meini fmeini at esseweb.eu
Thu Feb 5 08:10:43 UTC 2015

Il 04/02/2015 18:34, Lars Kellogg-Stedman ha scritto:
> On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 03:20:21PM +0100, Fiorenza Meini wrote:
>> Please, what I'm missing and which is the neutron configuration I shall have
>> on the second compute node ?
>
> If you started with a single-node Neutron configuration it is very
> likely that your neutron configuration had tenant_network_types=local.
> If this is the case, you will need to select something else
> (vxlan/gre/vlan) appropriate to your environment, because 'local'
> networks cannot span more than a single host.

Thanks for your suggestion, my configuration of tenant_network_types is gre.
Neutron has different component:
neutron-dhcp-agent
neutron-l3-agent
neutron-metadata-agent
neutron-plugin-openvswitch-agent
neutron-server

On my second node, I started only neutron-plugin-openvswitch-agent.
Which is the virtual network point of union between two nodes ?

Regards
Fiorenza
--
Spazio Web S.r.l.