[Openstack] Openstack icehous one controller and two compute node

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 17:34:02 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 03:20:21PM +0100, Fiorenza Meini wrote:
> Please, what I'm missing and which is the neutron configuration I shall have
> on the second compute node ?

If you started with a single-node Neutron configuration it is very
likely that your neutron configuration had tenant_network_types=local.
If this is the case, you will need to select something else
(vxlan/gre/vlan) appropriate to your environment, because 'local'
networks cannot span more than a single host.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/