[Openstack] CPU pinning question

Arne Wiebalck Arne.Wiebalck at cern.ch
Tue Dec 15 16:50:16 UTC 2015

What was configured was pinning to a set and that is reflected, no? Or is that not referred to as “pinning”?
Anyway, for performance we didn’t see a difference between 1:1 pinning and confining (?) the vCPUs to a
a set as long as the instance is aware of the underlying NUMA topology.

Cheers,
 Arne

Arne Wiebalck
CERN IT