[Openstack] open source Billing tool

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Mon Dec 14 13:34:12 UTC 2015

On 12/14/2015 12:40 PM, pallavi shete wrote:
> I have implemented Liberty setup.I need to know the Open source billing
> tools available for Liberty release

You should have a look on CloudKitty.

https://github.com/openstack/cloudkitty

---snip---
CloudKitty aims at filling the gap between metrics collection systems
like ceilometer and a billing system.

Every metrics are collected, aggregated and processed through different
rating modules. You can then query CloudKitty's storage to retrieve
processed data and easily generate reports.

Most parts of CloudKitty are modular so you can easily extend the base
code to address your particular use case.
---snap---

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt