[Openstack] Database schema

Leslie-Alexandre DENIS contact at ladenis.fr
Thu Dec 10 16:41:26 UTC 2015

Hello,

When I needed to fix all the OpenStack DB schemas, I used to dump a
pre-production clean DB with mysqldump [...] --no-data[1] and compare it
to the production one.
It worked very well for fixing things up or looking at structure.

See you,
Regards

*[1] --no-data*,*-d*

           Do not write any row information for the table. This is very useful
           if you want to get a dump of only the structure for a table.