[Openstack] Openstack Kilo, problems with SCTP and neutron DVR...

Daniel.Balsiger at swisscom.com Daniel.Balsiger at swisscom.com
Wed Dec 9 22:44:57 UTC 2015

Hi Brian

Thank you for the fast reply. It is very appreciated.

I cannot check if it works without DVR on that particular cloud. I have other users there and I dont wanna touch the (sort-of) production setup. Nobody seems to use SCTP and DVR just works fine for usual TCP/UDP workloads.

However I can try the Liberty release on top of some other nodes in my lab:
1. I will try Liberty (without neutron DVR) and see if it works there.
2. In case it does I will do the same thing with DVR and hope it still works. ;)

I will have to wait until next week to check that. I ll keep u informed.

KR, Daniel