[Openstack] [COA] How to get involved

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 9 17:43:04 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-09 09:21:51 -0800 (-0800), Adam Lawson wrote:
> I know Foundation is working on the exams and certification
> process for OpenStack Administrators.
>
> For someone who desires to participate/assist in this effort, who
> is leading the charge? I can't seem to find reference to it
> anywhere although I noticed a number of fellow sponsors were
> listed in the press release as having participated thus far. I
> didn't know the opportunity even existed so I am wondering is the
> COA effort invite-only or did I just miss the email?

I don't think there was any E-mail discussion on the general mailing
list. It's unlikely to have come to your attention unless you've
been closely following the board meetings. According to
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation there is a
board-appointed Professional Certification Working Group which holds
periodic meetings (via conference call I think?) with a roster and
minutes linked from
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Foundation/ProfessionalCertification
(and I also see a contact E-mail address listed at the end of that
page for people wishing to help).
--
Jeremy Stanley