[Openstack] Swift storage policies by account

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Thu Dec 3 17:34:41 UTC 2015

Currently, no.

However, we've talked about (and IIRC there's been a little work on) a sort of "defaulter" functionality that would (among other things) allow for setting a per-account default storage policy. It's something that I think would be a great addition to Swift.

If you want to talk about it further or help out with getting it implemented, stop by @openstack-swift on freenode, and ask! I'm notmyname, and I'd be happy to help out.

--John