[Openstack] Modify instance by use of libvirt XML

Drakopoulos, Dionisis (Nokia - GR/Athens) dionisis.drakopoulos at nokia.com
Wed Dec 2 14:17:57 UTC 2015

Thank you very much dear Thanassis for the professional support provided!

I will follow your advise and work with API only. Below link points to the latest official manual.

http://docs.openstack.org/cli-reference/content/

Dionisis (Dennis) Drakopoulos
OMP MP SW Engineer/SyVe/Maintenance/SL
MBB OMP MP R&D 14 GR
____________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT Thanassis Parathyras [mailto:aparathyras at stackmasters.eu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 5:17 PM
To: openstack at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Modify instance by use of libvirt XML

Hi Dionysis,

The only recommended way to change resources managed by OpenStack
services is through the services API.
In your case you should explore the Nova API to find the operation that
provides the change you are looking for to apply.

Best,
Thanassis

Thanassis Parathyras
StackMasters - The European OpenStack Integration Company
www.stackmasters.eu