[Openstack] Nova boot from volume problem after Kilo upgrade

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Wed Aug 26 17:31:26 UTC 2015

That looks like exactly the thing John thanks, not sure why I missed
it on my first look through
.

David those look like some excellent slides.  As an operations
community we should find a better way of pulling together upgrade
experiences and related bugs.  If I come up with anything clever I'll
post to operators list about it.

-Jon