[Openstack] Custom API

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Mon Aug 24 07:57:08 UTC 2015

On 22/08/15 00:42, Donald Hansen wrote:
> I'm working on a POC using Horizon and have successfully created some
> dashboards and panels. Next up is creating some custom API's. Is there
> any documentation anywhere on doing this? I tried looking at some of the
> existing api's in the api folder and mimicking what they are doing but
> my panel isn't seeing the api that I made. Does it need registered
> somewhere first?

Donald,

maybe you need to elaborate a bit more.
Where did you put your API? Is that for django communicating with an
additional service? Or do you intend to use it for communicating between
the browser and the Django part? (I.e. for Javascript calls?)
Technically it's even possible to communicate between and e.g nova api.

Matthias