[Openstack] neutron network list in openstack

Yngvi Páll Þorfinnsson yngvith at siminn.is
Fri Aug 21 11:25:09 UTC 2015

Hi

I have a question about network configuration.  When I list networks on the openstack controller,
there are i.e. four networks with the label "net1"  with different id's of course but 3 of them have the same subnet
defination :  10.0.0.0/24  as seen  in the list below.  ( my collegues have been busy).
Every subnet has a different tenant ID.
Is this the default behaviour in Openstack?  I.e. the name will be 'net1' and the subnet created will be "10.0.0.0/24" ?
If I source as admin, the list is like this:

[cid:image001.png at 01D0DBFF.42F28D80]

[cid:image002.png at 01D0DC03.2CB5F800]

Best regards
Yngvi