[Openstack] HA for Network node

Duc Nguyen Cong ducnc92 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 01:44:51 UTC 2015

Hi guys.
I have same problem. I'm using pacemaker - corosync to HA my network node. But the resource agent use for L3-agent (download from https://github.com/madkiss/openstack-resource-agents/blob/master/ocf/neutron-agent-l3) in not working with my deployment (Neutron server is on Controller node and other agent in Network Node).
The bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1328922
Do you have any ideas?

BR,
Duc