[Openstack] AWS Heat & AWS Cloud Formation integration..

sachin trivedi sachin1184 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:21:08 UTC 2015

Hi Experts,

Please suggest what is the procedure to integrate aws cloud formation with
openstack heat.. I have been searching for this long time however not
getting option in openstack where I can define the endpoints.. It will be a
great help if anyone can share something regarding this..

I have cloud fromation template working just not getting a place in
openstack where i can define aws endpoints, access keys, secret keys so
that I can directly run the json code in heat-cfn which can build the setup
in aws.

Thanks..