[Openstack] sysctl fails

FASEELA.ASHRAF faseela277 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:20:38 UTC 2015

I installed the package bridge-utils and the error remains the same. In
other versions of Openstack like Juno and kilo these lines:

net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-arptables=1
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables=1
 net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-ip6tables=1

are not used in the sysctl file. So are they mandatory ?