[Openstack] Why asking me a lot of questions when installing RDO ?

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Mon Aug 10 10:16:15 UTC 2015

On 08/10/2015 10:59 AM, Wilson Kwok wrote:
> Yes, I'm using packstack --allinone for installation, your command will
> avoid them ?

First generate a new answer file with packstack
--gen-answer-file=ANSWER_FILE and adjust the parameters in the generated
answer file. Afterwards you can use the adjusted answer file with
packstack --answer-file=ANSWER_FILE. This way packstack will not ask you
any questions.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt