[Openstack] External network Issues

Akash Gunjal akgunjal at in.ibm.com
Sat Aug 8 16:09:34 UTC 2015

The only other thing to check is if your network parameters such as netmask
is correct.

Regards,
Akash

From:	Dhvanan Shah <dhvanan at gmail.com>
To:	Akash Gunjal/India/IBM at IBMIN
Cc:	openstack at lists.openstack.org, nithish B
            <bestofnithish at gmail.com>
Date:	08/08/2015 07:28 PM
Subject:	Re: [Openstack] External network Issues

Hi Akash,

I made the changes you pointed out, but it doesn't seem to make any
difference. I am in the same network as the server but still not able to
ping or ssh to the vm. I double checked my networking rules and have
configured tcp and icmp properly. Don't really know where this might be
breaking. Is there anything else I can do to debug this issue?
I also have a installation guide document that I followed, if you want it
for reference.
-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hrIjbjIF-nS_Lq6jJTPSeXjz-ZnPG6-OjYm3gEbtvTw/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,