[Openstack] {keystone] Keystone and Apache mod_auth_mellon

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Sat Apr 25 20:19:30 UTC 2015

On 02/27/2014 11:36 AM, Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis)
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been reading Keystone blueprints that hint about using Apache2 with mod_auth_mellon as a SAML front end. Does anyone have any documentation as to how to set up Apache2 and mod_auth_mellon as a front end for Keystone?
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
I have it working now.  The best way is to follow Nates script here:

https://github.com/nkinder/rdo-vm-factory/tree/master/rdo-federation-setup

The Mellon/Keystone setup is done post HTTPD config in the
vm-post-cloud-init-rdo.sh
<https://github.com/nkinder/rdo-vm-factory/blob/master/rdo-federation-setup/vm-post-cloud-init-rdo.sh>
script