[Openstack] DHCP and L3 neutron agents support in Helium SR1.1

Janki Chhatbar jankihchhatbar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:57:46 UTC 2015

Hi

I am doing my thesis in OpenDayLight and its use in OpenStack Neutron is
one of the use case of ODL I want to showcase. I am aware that with ODL, no
openvswitch agents are needed in Neutron and Compute nodes and also ODL
creates tunnels between them. I read that DHCP and L3 agent support to come
up in Helium release. How to confgiure ODL to support these agents? My
OpenStack setup is Icehouse 3 node architecture on Ubuntu 14.04.

Janki Chhatbar
M.Tech (Embedded Systems)
Nirma University
(+91) 9409239106