[Openstack] For Kilo (draft document), should we "Install and Configure" using the command "keystone" or "openstack"?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Apr 21 15:40:21 UTC 2015

On 04/21/2015 05:10 PM, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
> Hello Stackers!
>
> I'm evaluating Kilo on top of Ubuntu 14.04.2, by following the document
> (draf):
>

> http://docs-draft.openstack.org/78/174878/5/check/gate-openstack-manuals-tox-doc-publish-checkbuild/38d6b1e//publish-docs/trunk/install-guide/install/apt/
>

> But, the first "Install and Configure" pages of the documents, for:
> Keystone, Glance, Nova and Neutron, the documents uses the command
> "openstack" and, for Cinder and Heat, the documents uses the "keystone"
> command... Is that right? Or the draft needs to be updated?

Hi Thiago,

this is a draft and that means the documentation team is heavily editing
it. There are already patches for this direction.

Let's followup on the openstack-docs mailing list, I'll write a separate
email to the list and CC you.

If you want to help testing the Install Guide for kilo, you're very
welcome - just keep in mind the current guide is really a draft,

Andreas
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)