[Openstack] STORAGE ON OPENSTACK

Andrea Tartaglia me at andreatartaglia.com
Mon Apr 20 08:17:42 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

the directory needs to be owned by the nova user so it can create and remove directories. Take the permissions in /var/lib/nova as an example and replicate that to your desired directory.

Personally I wouldn't put the instance path into /home more into a subdirectory of home (something like /home/nova)

--
Andrea