[Openstack] New appointment: DefCore Community Review 2 of 2

Egle Sigler ushnishtha at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 04:00:30 UTC 2015

All times will be shown in the timezone
    Central Standard Time

    You have been invited to an event by
    Hirschfeld, Rob:

       8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

       Tuesday, April 21, 2015

      DefCore Community Review 2 of 2

      https://join.me/903-179-768, see conference numbers in the invitation

      OpenStack Community,

DefCore is inviting the OpenStack community to get an update about the process by which we determine what is required for OpenStack vendors to use the brand and build interoperability between OpenStack clouds. Two sessions are planned to accommodate a world-wide audience.

Details https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreScale.Community

## Planned Agenda:

 * Background on DefCore - very short 10 minutes

 * short description

 * why board process- where community

 * Interop AND Trademark - why it's both - 5 minutes

 * Vendors AND Community - balancing the needs - 5 minutes

 * Mechanics

 * testing & capabilities - 5 minutes

 * self testing & certification - 5 minutes

 * platform & components & trademark - 5 minutes

 * Quick overview of the the Process (to help w/ reviewers) - 15 minutes

 * How to get involved (Gerrit) - 5 minutes

See https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreScale.Community

You have been invited to a join.me online meeting

Join the meeting: https://join.me/903-179-768

On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.

On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app (https://join.me/app) and enter meeting code: 903-179-768

Join the audio conference:

Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.

By phone:

United States - Hartford, CT +1.860.970.0010

United States - San Francisco, CA +1.415.655.0381

Access Code 903-179-768#

Other international numbers available (https://join.me/intphone/903179768/0)

By computer via internet:

Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.

Start time by time zones (https://join.me/timezone/1429664400000/1429668000000)

       Participants:

       Egle Sigler

       Hirschfeld, Rob
       ✓

       openstack at lists.openstack.org

       Resources

       Details:

     Show as:
     Reserved

     Created:
     Friday, April 17, 2015 5:06 PM - Hirschfeld, Rob