[Openstack] Documentation for Neutron L3 / VXLAN with LinuxBridge...

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 03:26:32 UTC 2015

Perfect! I followed the Juno documentation here:

http://docs.openstack.org/juno/install-guide/install/apt/content/ch_preface.html

But I have "VXLAN + LinuxBridges", instead of "GRE + OVS", pretty cool!

I was doing it wrong (of course), I did not realized that VXLAN with
LinuxBridges, required plain VLANs to work (Is that right?)...

Nevertheless, I still do not fully understand this setup, since the "vlan"
package and its "vconfig" binary, is not even installed at my Network Node,
also, there is nothing at my "/proc/net/vlan...".

So, how it is working?  lol

Good challenge for the weekend to figure this out!   ^_^

Cheers!
Thiago