[Openstack] Keystone as Identity Provider or/and Service Provider

Marek Denis marek.denis at cern.ch
Fri Apr 17 01:50:31 UTC 2015

On 16.04.2015 11:26, Alexis KOALLA wrote:
> HI Marek,
> Thanks for your reply.
> Here are the two uses cases I want to test
>
> OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS/ Openstack Juno
>
> Use Case # 1: . I aim to test  an OS-FEDERATION where a Keystone is
> acting  as a Service Provider(Ks-SP)  and a Shibboleth installation
> that is acting as an Identity Provider(IdP) .
>                         When a user authentication is issued on the
> Ks-SP then the Ks-SP asks the IdP(Shibboleth) to identifty this user.
>                         Once the user is correctly identified then a
> token is generated by the Ks-SP.  I tried to configure the shibboleth
> by following the tutos from openstack website but I still have issue
> with the metadata on the Service Provider.
>                         Any advice or idea is welcome. I am sure there
> is something I 'm doing bad but where:-(

I still don't know what exactly is wrong with your Metadata (apart from
the fact that *something* is wrong).
I suspect you are having some problems with proper configuration of your
Apache + mod_shib.
You can always see whether your Service Provider works by trying simple
(and relatively well documented) setup: http://testshib.org

--
Marek Denis
[marek.denis at cern.ch]