[Openstack] Neutron LoadBalancer serving multiple port on an unique vip

Phillip Toohill phillip.toohill at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Apr 15 14:38:23 UTC 2015

Hello Benoit,

Currently there is not a way to handle this, you are correct. In lbaasv2 a user can add multiple 'listeners' to listen on different ports to accommodate your request. Also, in the future, i believe we plan on supporting shared IPs. Lbaasv2 is in active development and would suggest to follow along and participate in discussions found in the mailing list and in #openstack-lbaas.

Also, the tags for this mail may not show up in other members filters for lbaas and may become lost in the sea of openstack emails.

Phillip V. Toohill III
Software Developer
[http://600a2794aa4ab5bae6bd-8d3014ab8e4d12d3346853d589a26319.r53.cf1.rackcdn.com/signatures/images/rackspace_logo.png]
phone: 210-312-4366
mobile: 210-440-8374

________________________________
From: Benoit ML <ben42ml at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 2:33 AM
To: openstack at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Openstack] Neutron LoadBalancer serving multiple port on an unique vip

Hello,

I want to minimse amout of IP  used for a tenant and to have better handle of web site with http and https (ie having the same IP).

But i didint see any way to handle this in Juno thourgh the loadBalancer as a service.  Can you enlight me plz ? any future plan ?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

--
Benoit