[Openstack] Keystone as Identity Provider or/and Service Provider

Alexis KOALLA alexis.koalla at orange.com
Wed Apr 15 12:34:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I'm trying to confgure a Authentication Federarion using Keystone.
In the one hand I want Keystone to act as an Identity Provider for
Authentication needs.
In the other and I want to configure another Keystone that acts as a
Service Provider calling the Identity Provider above when an
authentication is needed
I am tryning to use shibboleth but it seems I am doing something wrong
because

Anyone has experienced such kind of configuration with
Keystone/shibboleth/Apache?

Any help will be very appreciated
Thanks
Alex