[Openstack] About Trove guestagent connection needed

Mark Kirkwood mark.kirkwood at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Apr 15 09:34:51 UTC 2015

Hi Benoit,

You have raised what I think is a very good issue - I have mentioned
this on the openstack list too (see "[trove] Securing access to compute
nodes from instances"). I too would like to hear if:

- we really have identified a security issue (or)
- we have just misunderstood something

Guys?

Best wishes

Mark