[Openstack] Host action - host power management.

Thomas Zilio zilio at efficit.com
Thu Apr 9 12:13:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm having a hard time finding out the requirements for host-action
commands.

I'm using a basic Openstack installation done using the official
installation guide with libvirt and QEMU.

Everything seems to be working just fine except for the host-action
commands (via the compute API) which result in this error:
> {"notImplemented": {"message": "Virt driver does not implement host power management.", "code": 501}}

So my question is pretty simple:
 - What do I have to do to support the host power management commands ?

Thanks and regards,
Thomas