[Openstack] [Openstack-operators] Nova HTTPConnectionPool Error

Hossein Zabolzadeh zabolzadeh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:08:09 UTC 2014

I solved my problem(see the following error message), by building a
new kernel with nf_nat and nf_nat_ipv4 enabled. The problem was
occured becasue of the two nf_nat and nf_nat_ipv4 netfilter parameters
were disabled in my old kernel.
Another option is download a new kernel-image with netfilter nf_nat
and nf_nat_ipv4 enabled, instead of building a new kernel.
stderr: "iptables-restore v1.4.21: iptables-restore: unable to
initialize table 'nat'