[Openstack] What is the best network architecture for Openstack

yasith tharindu yasithucsc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 06:21:04 UTC 2014

We have four servers and one SAS data store for the openstack deployment.
All servers have SAS interfaces. We are going to put one controller node
and 3 compute nodes. We need to run the system with live migration enabled.

So the option is mount the SAS partition to the controller and share it
with the computes through NFS. But by doing this, only controller SAS
interface will be used and probably network floods. Compute nodes SAS will
be unusable.

Is there are other options available to use the Compute nodes SAS
interfaces too but live migration needed also enabled.

--
Thanks..
Regards...

Blog: http://www.yasith.info