[Openstack] : router gateway is down

Srinivasreddy R srinivasreddy4390 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:33:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your response.
Actually my instances can communicate with each other but i am not able to
ping/ssh my instance from external network, i.e., I am not able to access
my instance from network/compute node.
 This may be because the state of my router gateway is ACTIVE yet DOWN.
This is the only problem am facing right now.
Please help for the same.

thanks,
srinivas.