[Openstack] Scheduler try and error with compute nodes in different subnets/physnet's

Chris contact at progbau.de
Tue Sep 16 06:07:10 UTC 2014

Hello Jay,
As far as I understand each compute node sends the current available
resources to the management node.
This could also include the physnet, so the scheduler ignore the not
matching compute nodes. Or the compute nodes sends the physnet at the first
registration in the management node.
But to be honest I not have the deep insights to make a proper suggestion
here.