[Openstack] big data on openstack

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri Sep 12 05:36:09 UTC 2014

I like what you're doing and wonder if you have thought about integrating
your efforts with the Sahara project to improve/advance support of these
technologies instead of developing a parallel effort? Good on you for
working towards fixing something you find lacking my friend.

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461