[Openstack] [Neutron] Multiple allocation pools in a single subnet for floating ips

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 03:36:48 UTC 2014

At now Neutron dies not support updating allocation pools, and you need to
specify a desired fragmented allocation pools when creating the subnet.
Supporting update of allocation pools has been discussed/raised several
times, but is not implemented since it needs a check for the curren IP
allocations and so on.

Thanks,
Akihiro

2014年9月10日水曜日、Sam Stoelinga<sammiestoel at gmail.com>さんは書きました: