[Openstack] Keystone problem

Louis-Philippe Reid louis.philippe.reid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:58:28 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

This is my second OpenStack installation.  My first installation has been
really easy but this time I'm getting a hard time right at the start with
Keystone, hope you can shed some light on this issue.  I must be doing
something wrong as I did the previous installation only a week ago.

Basically i'm stuck at "verify the identity service installation", where
i'm testing the admin user.

I get a 404 from running keystone user-list with the admin user.  It's
running fine using OS_SERVICE_TOKEN and OS_SERVICE_ENDPOINT.

I get a "Auth token not in the request header." when running keystone in
debug mode when i run the keystone command.

I can run "keystone token-get" and get the normal output (id, tenant_id,
user_id, ...).  I get the "Auth token not in the request header." in the
log though.

I have dropped the keystone database and I have repeated the keystone
installation 2 times with no luck.

# rpm -qa | grep keystone
python-keystone-2014.1.1-1.el6.noarch
openstack-keystone-2014.1.1-1.el6.noarch
python-keystoneclient-0.9.0-1.el6.noarch

Here is a log of relevant information:

http://pastebin.com/GcgyPUbd

Thanks for you help.