[Openstack] Docs Bug Squash Day tomorrow, 9/9/14

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Sep 8 14:51:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,
We're planning a docs bug squash day tomorrow round-the-planet. With over
650 doc bugs there's plenty to go around. Last time we squashed over 100
bugs.

Refer to
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/BugDay for details. We have
documentarians standing by in #openstack-doc.

Sometimes just finding a bug to work on is a challenge. Search for
Confirmed or Triaged, and make sure Nobody is assigned, then go to town!
openstack-manuals: http://is.gd/r07MXm
openstack-api-site: http://is.gd/Icn3h9

As a reminder, triaging bugs is super helpful. If you know the fix, but
can't set up the docs environment for any reason, please just comment in
the bug itself. Search for New bugs and triage those first.

Thanks -- looking forward to tomorrow (cleaning up still in anticipation)!
Anne