[Openstack] is anyone using zeromq for RPC?

Noel Burton-Krahn noel at pistoncloud.com
Fri Sep 5 21:13:25 UTC 2014

Thanks for the link, Doug.  I'll take a look.  We found a few problems and
race conditions with rabbit's failover.  Is that being addressed in Juno?
 I didn't see anything in the blueprint.  We've posted patches, but they've
been waiting for merge for a while.  We're hoping it would be simpler to
avoid rabbit altogether.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109373/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110511/

I'll take a look at kombu's zeromq